Adapted on the needs of participants with cognitive disabilities, this program guides these people through the abseiling into a safe way. People that fit into this program with Autism spectrum disorder, ADD/ADHD, Down syndrome, Cerebral paisy, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy and various other disabilities. The skills developed within this program have provided lasting benefits and often served as a catalyst to incorporate other physical activities into these participants lives.
- Age: from 12 years old.
- Ability level 1. Check your ability level.
- Normal Fitness level.
- Previous abseiling experience: not required.
- Participants: From 4 people.
- Season: March - November.
- Times: 9:00 & 14:00.
- Duration: Approx. 4 hrs.
- Meeting point: Per confirmation.
- Abseiling equipment: helmet, harness, abseil device & gloves.
- Professional guides.
- 8% VAT.
What to bring?
- Snacks & drinks extra.
- Money for extras, tips & souvenirs.
- An experiential educator joins the trip (CHF 400 per tour)
- Private or 14+ people groups.
- Photo service or video camera rental.
- Discounts: combination with other activities or 10+ groups.
- WorldNomads.com travel insurance
To ensure your safety as a priority, our guides decide if the tour goes ahead depending on weather, water conditions & the time of the season!
Due to the complicity and logistics of this program, we urge you to book and confirm at the latest 14 days in advance. We recommend 1 supervisor per 3-4 adaptive people.
Enjoy your time with us.